Most women find little to no time for themselves. Stay-at-home moms often find it very hard to stay fit and keep looking for a workout for women at home. If you’re one of them then worry no more! We’ve come up with the most effective beginner workout for women to make you look like a diva.
Ladies and Moms! Are you tired of that flabby belly and stubborn fat? Have extra pounds and loose muscles become a hurdle to achieving a gorgeous body? Get rid of the excessive weight and get a perfectly toned body! Start this workout plan today and get going on the journey to fitness and health.
This exercise regime is simple, easy and the best for beginners. Being equipment free is what makes this routine the best workout plan for women to get the perfect chiseled body at home.
Exercise no 1: Jumping Jacks
Purpose: This exercise affects directly over quadriceps. According to the physical therapists and other fitness coaches, this is the best way to build up the calves, glutes and even hamstrings.
Jumping jacks are easy to do. Ladies can do this exercise without exercise accessories, anywhere at home. Don’t try to do too fastly or in bed, you can get injured.
Necessary steps are:
- Stand up straight by joining your feet with arms aside.
- Now jump over the floor by spreading your feet aside and swing arms over ahead.
- Now jump again by joining feet together, and hands come back aside
- Repeat it for 60 seconds.
Exercise no 2: Plank Shoulder Taps
Here is a new exercise for you. Girls who want to start exercise in daily routine and can’t go out of the house. They can do this at home.
Purpose: By this workout, you can get slim abs, tighten your core and shape your waistline.
Lay down on the floor and lift your body upward with the help of hands and foot paw.
- Don’t think that it is going to difficult. It a simple exercise for trainee girls to do at home.
- Now touch your left shoulder with your right hand and put your right hand back.
- Now do the same with your right shoulder with your left hand and put it back.
- Do it again and again until 60 seconds.
Exercise no 3: Boot Pose
Do you want relief from headaches, low blood pressure, heart problems, asthma, and diarrhea? Yes? Than do boot pose by following steps given below.
- Sit down on the floor and straighten your legs.
- Now try to lift your legs. Lift your legs enough as easily as you can and try to make the shape of “V“. Try to do every exercise according to your ability.
- Now straight your hands toward legs.
Don’t try this exercise while you suffering from headaches or diarrhea. Women should avoid this during pregnancy or in the time of menstruating.
Be careful while doing exercise. Keep continue and have a beautifully shaped body. This beginner workout for women is enough to start exercise at home.
If you like the article, share it with your friends and family and show them that you care about them.