The world is opting for healthier options and fitness is the new trend. Everyone is changing their lifestyle to have the perfect body. Not only does having healthy bodies add to one’s personality but it also soothes the mind and builds up confidence.
However, people struggle with weight now and then. Excess body weight causes multiple health problems like arthritis and heart diseases. According to some studies, obesity can be a factor leading to cancer as well. Furthermore, excess weight has often found to be linked with a negative self-image, anxiety, and depression.
While people try to find quick fixes, There is No short-cut to losing weight but at the same time, it is extremely important. All it takes is a little effort every day and some basic lifestyle modifications. Many people rush towards the gym while some find it time-consuming and costly. Most people opt for exercise to lose weight at home instead of heading to the gym.
It is easy on the budget. To avoid spending hundreds and thousands on gym and trainers people tend to go for easier options but often have queries like “Which exercise is best for weight loss at home?” or “ what is the exercise to lose weight at home fast?” Worry not!
Dear friends! We have come up with the best exercise to lose weight at home. This exercise plan to lose weight at home ensures that you get the perfectly toned body that you desire.
Also read: BEGINNER WORKOUT FOR WOMAN
Are you excited? Here we have mentioned a detailed plan of exercise to lose weight at home especially for females. If you’re a beginner to the road of weight loss and healthy life, the perfect home workout for you is as follows:
EXERCISE#1 20 BODYWEIGHT SQUATS
Purpose: Squats are the best exercise to tone up calves, thighs, and hips.
- Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart or slightly more
- Make sure your head faces forward
- Mimic a sitting pose as if you were sitting in an imaginary chair
- Make sure your knees stay over your ankles
- Sustain this position for 10-15 seconds
EXERCISE#2 10 PUSH-UPS
Purpose: Pushups are best known for toning up your upper body including your arms and chest area.
- Lay on a floor or floor mat with you facing the floor
- Place your arms on the ground, shoulder-width apart.
- Push yourself up by straightening the arms and legs
- Lower your body again to the floor
- Repeat the steps mentioned above
EXERCISE#3 10 WALKING LUNGES (EACH LEG)
Purpose: Walking lunges focus on your lower body, targeting your thighs, calves, hips, and abs.
- Stand straight and put a wide step forward.
- Lower your hips towards the floor
- Make sure the angle on your knees doesn’t exceed 90 degrees
- The back knee should be parallel to the ground but shouldn’t touch it
EXERCISE#4 10 DUMBBELL ROWS
Purpose: This exercise is perfect for your back. Get rid of that flabbiness that makes your back look bad. Make your back look gorgeous and toned with the help of this exercise.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- In each hand, you should be holding a dumbbell. If you don’t have them at home use milk cartons or water bottles as a replacement
- Bend over the waist and make sure your back is straight and not hunched
- Extend the arms holding dumbbells
- Contract your muscles pulling the dumbbells up towards your chest.
- Repeat 10 times on each side
EXERCISE#5 15 SECOND PLANK
Purpose: Planks work your core muscles, burn fat and are one of the most loved exercises for a healthy body.
- Lay on the floor or a carpet with your elbows bent under your shoulders
- Push yourself above the ground from the elbows
- Make sure your body maintains a straight linear position
- Hold for 15 seconds
- Lay back
- Repeat the steps above
EXERCISE#6 13 JUMPING JACKS
Purpose: Jumping jacks work wonders for the heart. Being a cardio exercise they enable one to build stamina and heart endurance.
In addition, jumping jacks serve as absolute fat burners. Easy to perform and with so many benefits, jumping jacks are a must in your exercise regime.
These surely are one of the best exercises to lose weight.
- Stand on the ground with your feet shoulder-width apart
- Lift your arms up making at least an angle of 90 degrees or more at your shoulders
- Jump up and upon reaching the ground make an upright posture with your feet together and arms straight down at both sides
- Repeat the steps mentioned above
EXERCISE#7 10 BIRDDOGS
Purpose: Bird dog is a back toning and strengthening technique. Add this up in your exercise plan to boost the energy spending process and lose that fat away!
- Raise yourself above the ground on your knees and arms with your face downwards
- Extend your right leg and left arm and hold for a few seconds
- Bring them both back
- Repeat the same with the left leg and right arm.
Repeat these exercises after completing a circuit for at least 3 times. If you think you can easily perform these exercises and want to spice things a bit up, don’t shy away from challenging yourself.
Add the following exercises and modify the existing ones to make the fat burning process faster.
EXTRA FAST FAT BURNING MODE
Regular planks make your exercise dull? Want to know an exercise to lose weight at home fast? Worry no more and try doing plank jacks.
Making the same posture as mentioned above add jumping, shifting your feet together and then apart. Repeat this action 20-30 times.
Squat jumps are the perfect fat burning modification to regular squats and among the best exercise to lose weight at home list.
All you have to do is perform the same steps as above but jump up when straightening your body and come back into the squat position. Muscle toning turned into cardio? What better way to lose fat! Eh?
Do you often wonder which exercise burns the most belly fat? Well here is the answer to your question SUPERMAN TO THE RESCUE! Yes! You heard that right.
The superman pose is one of the most effective exercises to target your abdominals and keep your belly flat toned and beautiful. Just lay down on the ground with you facing downward and stretch your legs and shoulder apart and away from the abdomen and Tadaaa! You’ve mastered the superman technique.
One of the most frequently asked questions includes is working out 30 minutes a day enough to lose weight? The answer is Yes! Use these techniques for at least 30 minutes a day and follow a healthy diet. Sleep well and make sure you get enough rest.
All these modifications in your lifestyle will surely show off when your body starts getting toned, slimmer, and fatless.
Now you know the best exercise to lose weight at home. Well? What are you waiting for? Go and shine on the road to fitness and health!